Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cole and Alger take it to the Front Page

Tyson Alger at the Oregonian and Erin Cole at the Flathead Beacon have jumped into their respective internships feet first. Alger earned a front page spot with his local reaction-to-the-reaction piece on umpire Jim Joyce's blown perfect game call. At the Beacon, Cole made it to the front page with a politics piece about judicial elections. She's also making a regular appearance writing for the most entertaining police blotter in Montana.

How is your internship going? Let me know what's making you smile and I'll share it. (Let me know via email if things are making you cry, I can't promise to help, but I'll try. Be patient, internet connections are sparse for me.) nadia.white(at)umontana(dot)edu

Photographers -- It's never too early to share the best of what you're shooting. Help me dress up GrizBeat by sending along not too big .jpgs: nadia.white(at)umontana(dot)edu

No comments: